Sciortino. Is US passport info available?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
120camden
Rookie
Rookie

Sciortino. Is US passport info available?

Post by 120camden »

Can I get passport application copies for my Uncle. Trying to trace family history.
Armand John Sciortino. Traveled to Buenos Aires. Ellis Island Records show he returned in Sept 1929. Although his name is misspelled on the return Ellis Island manifest.

Trying to trace backwards and see if it lists a town in Buenos Aires or someplace to start.
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

Re: Sciortino. Is US passport info available?

Post by sceaminmonkey »

you can try filling out a FOIA but I have done many of those and usually don't get that kind of information. That is your best route though. If he was born out of america you can also try having an index search done on him and they will provide you with what kind of documents they have at USCIS
johncena

Re: Sciortino. Is US passport info available?

Post by johncena »

I get passport application copies for my Uncle. Trying to trace family history.
Armand John Sciortino. Traveled to Buenos Aires. Ellis Island Records show he returned in Sept 1929. Although his name is misspelled on the return Ellis Island manifest.

Trying to trace backwards and see if
We offer up to date exam practice questions with http://pass4sure.co.uk/ self paced test engine to ccnp route pdf help you pass exam and complete your ccent course you should also find Sterling College wireless training