italiamerica.org

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
palex

italiamerica.org

Post by palex »

Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get through to italiamerica.org. I ordered a naturalization certificate from them about 18 weeks ago and have not received anything... and worse, I have sent about eight emails to them over the course of the last three months without a single response from any of them. The addresses I have attempted are:

info@italiamerica.org
italiamerica@gmail.com
italiamerica.luciano@gmail.com
idc.nicola@gmail.com
idc.cynthia@gmail.com
italiamerica.cynthia@gmail.com

Things are obviously looking very bleak at this point. Does any have any ideas? Alternate email addresses? A phone number? A snail mail address?

Thanks so much.
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: italiamerica.org

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi palex,

I don't know how to get through to them........what I do know is it takes about 18 months to receive naturalization papers. They have to request them the same as an individual person would have to request them. I know that right now Lee's Summit has ove 75 to 80 thousand requests and they complete about 5 to 7 thousand requests per month. I'm afraid you're in for a long wait.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,
Elizabeth
palex

Post by palex »

The company clearly has some type of connection, as they are able to typically obtain naturalization documents within a couple of months. If not, there would be no need for their services and everyone would just go the FOIA route themselves. I am currently about 27 thousand on the FOIA wait list, but had ordered from italiamerica.org back in October in order to expedite things.
Charlie72

Post by Charlie72 »

They have produced nothing for me. I ordered the documents in July and the only information I have received has been a letter telling me I had the wrong address. Nicola helped me on other issues, but now they no longer respond to emails and I'm sure they will not return my money or produce the documents I paid them for.
palex

Post by palex »

I have finally been corresponding with the owner. I ***STRONGLY*** recommend that you do ***NOT*** order from this company. PM me for details.