Cientanni from Montella

Genetic genealogy is the application of genetics to traditional genealogy. Genetic genealogy involves the use of genealogical DNA testing to determine the level and type of the genetic relationship between individuals.
stabia

Cientanni from Montella

Post by stabia »

I am looking for any Cientanni male descendant to do a DNA test. A friend of mine (PC) is trying to find his biological father.

PC is a descendant of Giovanni Biagio Cientanni, born June 23, 1830 in Montella, Avellino, Italy. Giovanni Biagio's children are Salvatore (Norristown, PA), Giovanni (Philadelphia, PA) Angelo (Montella) and Rosa (Philadelphia).

PC has been matched to a few descendants of Salvatore, Giovanni and Rosa but we were hoping that we could find some descendants of Angelo. Angelo never came to the USA but his son, Biagio Donato Cientanni, born August 7, 1895, lived in Ellwood City, PA.

PC will pay for the DNA test and if you live in the Philadelphia, PA area, will treat you to lunch.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Cientanni from Montella

Post by PeterTimber »

http://www.whitepages.com/name/biagiodo ... nnsylvania another source might be http://www.numberway.com for USA as well as www.yellowepages.com for sons ? in Ellwood, Pennsylvania. Peter
~Peter~
mcintani

Post by mcintani »

A little late to the party, but Biagio Donato Cientanni was my great grandfather. Unfortunately, I live out in Nebraska and could not do the DNA test. However, I have alot of relatives in this lineage that still live in the Philly area that I may be able to get you in touch with. Let me know.
jmcentanni

Post by jmcentanni »

This is so interesting I am trying to find the parents of my great grandfather Daniel "Donato" Cientanni, Centanni, Santanni. I know he lived in England. Arrived in America to Elgin Illinois in 1913. Everyone of my elders are deceased. Please help!
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

*** deleted ***
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.