DNA Testing to Help Support Case?

Genetic genealogy is the application of genetics to traditional genealogy. Genetic genealogy involves the use of genealogical DNA testing to determine the level and type of the genetic relationship between individuals.
argentuban
Rookie
Rookie

DNA Testing to Help Support Case?

Post by argentuban »

Has there ever been any instance where DNA has been used to help support or fill in gaps for documentation to qualify one as Italian?
Blackcat345

Re: DNA Testing to Help Support Case?

Post by Blackcat345 »

PC has been matched to a few descendants of Salvatore, Giovanni and Rosa but we were hoping that we could find some descendants of Angelo. Angelo never came to the USA but his son, Biagio Donato Cientanni, born August 7, 1895, lived in Ellwood City, PA.
Our excellent online 1z0-053 brain dumps training programs testking.me - CLO-001 brain dumps lead you to success in the sckans is rare in IT world.
rancelli
Elite
Elite

Post by rancelli »

Blackcat345 wrote:PC has been matched to a few descendants of Salvatore, Giovanni and Rosa but we were hoping that we could find some descendants of Angelo. Angelo never came to the USA but his son, Biagio Donato Cientanni, born August 7, 1895, lived in Ellwood City, PA.

I'm from Ellwood CIty. Small world :)
ducatimonn

Post by ducatimonn »

The above statement, this is a great value for me and many people here.