Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Giacinto Lucantonio

Re: Family of Dascenzo or Lucantonio descendants

Post by Giacinto Lucantonio »

Hi. I'm Giacinto Lucantonio, I was born in Fonteavignone.
I wrote the genealogy of Lucantonio and D'Ascenzo of Fonteavignone since 1700.
If you give me an e-mail address, i can send you the book of genealogy.

However, I'm writing soon your ancestors.
My wife is your relative.

Kind regards,
Giacinto Lucantonio
fisherfive

Post by fisherfive »

I need help again from any that can...I appreciate all the info that I have received by the experts in this field.

I have a great Aunt Filomeno D'Ascenzo born 21 Feb 1899 in Rocca di Mezzo, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy that I would like to have more info on, if available. Was she married? To whom? Did she have children? When did she die?
All I know is she died in her early 30's from some illness.

Also, her brother Riccardo D'Ascenzo born 20 Mar 1902 in Rocca di Mezzo, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy married in Italy. His wife was called Mary Ann, but we do not have a maiden name for her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Diane Adamson Fisher
fisherfive

Post by fisherfive »

I would appreciate ANY info that you have!!! My email address is fisherfive@juno.com

I just found this message from you! Thank you in advance! If there is anything I can do for your research, I will help.

Sincerely,
Diane Adamson Fisher
My mother was a Dascenzo/Lucantonio daughter
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

For potential current family members you may also wish to consider sorting thru the Telephone directory for Italy at http://www.paginebianche.it and selecting those who have first names that you recognize as being familiar to your family. Same first names tend to remain in the family genealogy for generations. Potential relative letters in Italian can be located at http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html then click on Genealogy and then Italian Letter generators. I mention this only because you said you were looking for photographs and other family memorabilia. The directory has names,addresses,telephone numbers and maps. Peter
~Peter~
fisherfive

Post by fisherfive »

Adelfio, I need your help again. You are a master at finding out info and I am really stuck this time. My grandmothers brother, Settimio Lucantonio (born 2 Aug 1907 - ?), has been hard for me to track down. I haven't been able to find out anything about him on line through any service I have tried.

He should have been born (along with the rest of his siblings) in Fontavignone, Italy. His parents were Nigodemo Lucantonio and Lucia Ceresa. The only proof I have been able to find is a picture that my grandmother had. On the reverse it says it is her brother, Settimio. I'm not even sure where I got his birthdate...but I believe it to be creditable.

I have written to the Italian records department in that area (as directed previously), and even have a distant cousin looking for him in the records at the church there in Fontavignone.

Can you help? I would appreciate your kindness to me. We have a reunion coming up, and I am supposed to present all that I have found out about our D'Ascenzo and Lucantonio lineage, and I would like to complete the info on Settimio.

Sincerely,
Diane Fisher
ejcyndy

Post by ejcyndy »

Hello my name is Cyndy D'Ascenzo. I married Ernie D'Ascenzo whose family is decendents of fonteavignone Abruzzo.
We are planning a trip to Italy in June 2018 and want to visit the town and possibly meet some relatives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.