Dimarzio of Casamarciana, Napoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sbcwicklow

Dimarzio of Casamarciana, Napoli

Post by sbcwicklow »

I am seeking information on the Dimarzio family of Casamarciano. Anthony(Vito Antonio) Dimarzio was bon on March 26, 1885 in Casamarciano. He was the son of Francesco Dimarzio and Elizabeth Mastuantosi. Anthony came to Brockton, Massachusetts, USA in 1902 where he lived out his life. His father, Franceso(Frank) Dimarzio came to the USA in 1911 and settled in Brooklyn, New York.
Francesco was the son of Vito Dimarzio and Fioranta Dipasqua. Frank had a sister, Mariannina, who settled in Brockton, Massachusetts with her husband Adam Genacco. Frank had a brother, Pacifico, who stayed in Italy.
I have found all the information from records in the US that I can. I would like to find records(birth/marriage/death) in Casamarciano that pertain to this family. I have tried to find sources online but have been unsuccessful.
Where would I find records that pertain to Casamarciano??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks..
Sara C.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Dimarzio of Casamarciana, Napoli

Post by Tessa78 »

sbcwicklow wrote:I am seeking information on the Dimarzio family of Casamarciano. Anthony(Vito Antonio) Dimarzio was bon on March 26, 1885 in Casamarciano. He was the son of Francesco Dimarzio and Elizabeth Mastuantosi. Anthony came to Brockton, Massachusetts, USA in 1902 where he lived out his life. His father, Franceso(Frank) Dimarzio came to the USA in 1911 and settled in Brooklyn, New York.
Francesco was the son of Vito Dimarzio and Fioranta Dipasqua. Frank had a sister, Mariannina, who settled in Brockton, Massachusetts with her husband Adam Genacco. Frank had a brother, Pacifico, who stayed in Italy.
I have found all the information from records in the US that I can. I would like to find records(birth/marriage/death) in Casamarciano that pertain to this family. I have tried to find sources online but have been unsuccessful.
Where would I find records that pertain to Casamarciano??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks..
Sara C.
You can write directly to the Comune of Casamarciano to request records, but you should limit your request to 1 or 2 records per letter of request.

Address:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Umberto I
80032 Casamarciano (NA)
ITALY

Help with letters of request in Italian...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... talrecords
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tter3.html

T.
sbcwicklow

Re: Dimarzio of Casamarciana, Napoli

Post by sbcwicklow »

Thank you very much. I will do that!
Sara C.