Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
alesilvestri

Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Post by alesilvestri »

Hi! Me and my aunt narrowed these surnames as our italian ancestors Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti. But we weren't able to find much information about them. Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri I think he changed his name in Brazil to João Silvestri because the birth certificate of his sons, well he left Italy in 1877 and we believe that he was born in 1841 in the Mantova region, he came with his wife Maria Montanari Silvestri and one son Angelo Silvestri. Virginia Furlanetto (Padua) we don't know when she came to Brazil, but we believe that she came as a child along her parents Anselmo Furlanetto (B:1838) and Angela Novella (B:1850).
I'm uploading my family tree and the documents that I have about them, all in portuguese.
Can you guys help me find more information about them?
Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alesilvestri

Re: Silvestri/Furlanetto/Novella(o)/Rosseti/Montanari

Post by alesilvestri »

After some more digging I found more information about my ancestors.
Uploaded the "new" family tree.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marcas
Rookie
Rookie
Location: Marche (in picture: the Pope venerates Our Lady of Loreto in the real Loreto, which lies in Marche)

Post by Marcas »

Hi Ale,
I've seen your tree. I'll help a little. Names should be cleaned up to adhere to italian grammar.

* Giovane=young=jovem. seems an adjective about Giuseppe Silvestri. Since i can't see it in the one you posted, it's odd.
* Maria Montanari. in italy we do not attach the married surname (Silvestri) like in US. did you? if not, you can clean the redundant Silvestri.
* Rosalina de Vicente. same as previous.
* Paseria. inexistant. are you really sure?
* Grofsi. that's a feature of italian handwriting. You can safely fix it to Grossi.
* Manfredim. fix it to Manfredini.

Now it should be easier to google them.
-- Marcas

Expert in Marche region Image
Origins, surnames, emigrations, families, certificates of birth marriage and death...
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

Thank you Marcas!
Yeah i think those corrections are the right ones, it's really hard to understand what they have written in those books.
I'm uploading the documents that I already found. And I think that Giovanni (João) Silvestri is this one https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/9S9Y-QQ9 because it's the right region and the age is plausible.
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

Uploading documents.
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

Uploading documents.
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

Marcas wrote:Hi Ale,
I've seen your tree. I'll help a little. Names should be cleaned up to adhere to italian grammar.

* Giovane=young=jovem. seems an adjective about Giuseppe Silvestri. Since i can't see it in the one you posted, it's odd.
* Maria Montanari. in italy we do not attach the married surname (Silvestri) like in US. did you? if not, you can clean the redundant Silvestri.
* Rosalina de Vicente. same as previous.
* Paseria. inexistant. are you really sure?
* Grofsi. that's a feature of italian handwriting. You can safely fix it to Grossi.
* Manfredim. fix it to Manfredini.

Now it should be easier to google them.
After looking the attachement Marriage Salvador Rosetti and Maria Manfredini
Maybe it's Pasina? I put Paseria because of what I found on familysearch.
Marcas
Rookie
Rookie
Location: Marche (in picture: the Pope venerates Our Lady of Loreto in the real Loreto, which lies in Marche)

Post by Marcas »

I read Pasina. and it's good, since it's an appellative for Teresa. fat chance it's Teresa Grossi when looking up for her baptism.

In the marriage Silvestri-Furlanetto, i read the bride's parents as: Ancelmo Furlanetto - Angela CATOLIN. not NOVELLA. Can you rule out that he married for a second time with NOVELLA?

by the way, there is Jgnes Silvestri just 2 rows above Victorio.

finally, all the ROSETTI subtree, in proper-italian forms:
Giacomo Rosetti
Pasina Grossi
Giuseppe Manfredini
Teresa Bassani
-- Marcas

Expert in Marche region Image
Origins, surnames, emigrations, families, certificates of birth marriage and death...
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

What is really strange it's the death certificate of Anselmo, there they have written Angela Novella. I don't wich one is the right one.
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

Uptade found Giovanni, Teresa and Maria Manfredini ship (Rivadavia), they are on page 6 along with another children.
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

I found a birth certificate from Frederico Silvestri, so I can confirm that his parents were Giovanni Giuseppe Maria Montanari Silvestri (Roncoferraro - Mantova - Italy) and Maria Teresa Montanari (Barbasso - Mantova - Italy). Can you help me find their records? Grandparents (father side) are Michelangelo Silvestri and Luigia Cavani, and Grandparents (mother side) Luigi Montanari and Annunciata Lucchini.
Thank you so much, grazie.

Alessandro Silvestri
LeticiaSilvestre

Post by LeticiaSilvestre »

hi, Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri is my great-grandfather. He is the father of Jorge Silvestri, who is the father of Avelino Silvestre, who is the father of Euclides Silvestre, who is the father of Clarckson Silvestre, who is my father!
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

LeticiaSilvestre wrote:hi, Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri is my great-grandfather. He is the father of Jorge Silvestri, who is the father of Avelino Silvestre, who is the father of Euclides Silvestre, who is the father of Clarckson Silvestre, who is my father!
Hi Leticia!
Maybe we have the same ancestor, can you share the informations you have about Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri? Your grandfather Jorge Silvestri was born in 1888?
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

Death certificate from Giovanni, now I pursuing to find his birth certificate and marriage, but no luck so far.
alesilvestri

Post by alesilvestri »

I'm trying to search in the Lista di Leva more information about Giovanni Giuseppe Silvestri, but i cannot complete the registration from this website http://ricerchefamiliari.lombardinelmon ... hstato.asp
If it's possible to share an account please send me through PM.