Joseph Palermo wife Angeline Valentino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
davey1025

Joseph Palermo wife Angeline Valentino

Post by davey1025 »

I am looking for the birthplace of my great great grandfather Angelo Palermo. We know he had a children named Angelo, John, Frank, Mary Deluca, Louis, Anna Corrado, Michael, Jennie Rutulo, Tony, Dominic, Joseph, and Camille Festa.

Joseph wife was Angeline Valentino she was born on 4 December 1863 in Anzi, Potenza. Her parents are Francesco Valentino and Anna Tursi

Angelo who we believe was named after his father was born August of 1864 in Routi, Potenza

How do I go about finding paperwork ........

Thanks
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Joseph Palermo wife Angeline Valentino

Post by adelfio »

There are several trees on ancestry.com Owner: markjareb has info on your family
Angeline Valentino birth record
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
angeline.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
davey1025

Post by davey1025 »

Marty
thanks so much. I have a death cert of my great great great grandfather but its Italian, I see that people are kind to translate on here how do I go out post it to get done?

Thanks
dave
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Go to reply/full editor/upload attachment /browse your computer for file/add file/insert in your reply or use a photo sharing site or a page link to record if record is online

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty