800 translated Civil records for Puma Surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

800 translated Civil records for Puma Surname

Post by rp76226 »

Covering Years 1866-1910 for the comune of Racalmuto, Agrigento, Sicily. Here's the link - http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-SqCpt/

I did extract my own family members and have a separate link for them - http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-qGH9r/

If you are related to anyone in this second link, please contact me.

Click on any document photo to enlarge. Documents are both savable and shareable using icons on the bottom right of an enlarged photo (or just right click on a large photo and then click on 'save as'.

Note most are partially translated, but all have the parents' names. about one third are more fully translated as to the key facts.

Ron
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: 800 translated Civil records for Puma Surname

Post by adelfio »

Great work Ron!!!
Thanks for sharing your research

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Have never before seen such a format, Ron. Thanks for sharing your many hours of difficult research.
Erudita
rp76226
Master
Master

Post by rp76226 »

Thanks Marty and Erudita for your encouragement. It will take a while before it's ready, but I'm starting to work on years 1911 to 1942. The SmugMug site offers several presentation formats, but this is the only one that gives the description upfront without going to another screen to get it. It uses the photo "filenames" to sort and that's not yielding a perfect alphabetical order, but I can't get around that without a lot of manual work. It shouldn't be a problem for the 1911 to 1942 documents as I'm creating the filenames now as I go more logically than I did a couple of years ago. Can you offer any suggestions as to how to get these links out publicly to more people? I did put it on a Rootsweb message board. I'm hoping to find people with links to my family that I have not yet uncovered.