Anguilano family help needed

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
honeybabe143

Anguilano family help needed

Post by honeybabe143 »

Greetings Everyone!!!

I am in need of go trying to find the name of my 2 times great grandmother and any other possible information.

My great-grandmother was Antonia Maria Anguilano born 13 June 1888. She married Giuseppe Acquaviva November 18, 1906. Antonia was born in Ascoli Satriano and from her death certificate that I have lists her father as Salvatore Anguilano. I have no records on him, nor does it list her mother's name. Antonia died in Cleveland Ohio in May 1969. Anyone with any information send me an email to Honeybabe143@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

-- Heather
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Anguilano family help needed

Post by PeterTimber »

I regret the inconvenience you are experiencing. Requesting a birth record at the Ascoli Satriano Stat0 Civile offices at their Municipio (city hall) as indicated in the previous inquiry you submitted. Their is no charge for making a request nor having it mailed to you and I would suggest a return address envelope without any stamps needed so they can mail it back to you more expeditiously. The wait time is usually 4-6 weeks. Peter
~Peter~
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

this post is a duplicate of the following:

http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/i ... logy/32490

Erudita
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Erudita I repeated this because the inquirer repeated her inquiry or somehow it duplicated itself. Since there were so many chefs in the kitchen as it were, I wanted clarify the inquirers need for a responsible reply so that she could determine herself if she wanted missives come across the internet or perhaps a memorabilia of her family genealogy. Peter
~Peter~
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Peter
Whenever there are duplicate posts on this forum, whether intentional or otherwise, one of us always provides a link to the other thread, so that the volunteers on the forum don't duplicate efforts.
Erudita
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Erudita I recognize and acknowledge what you say about duplication and clarification. I just felt it was an opportunity to avoid head and further misunderstandings. Peter
~Peter~