Domenico Pietromonaco

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
conno11
Rookie
Rookie

Domenico Pietromonaco

Post by conno11 »

I looking for more information on Domenico Pietromonaco I have no birthday or information on him just his name. His sons name is Alessandro Pietromonaco his wife is Olimpia Baratta.
Anizio
Elite
Elite

Re: Domenico Pietromonaco

Post by Anizio »

Alessandro Pietromonaco died on 17 October 1830 at 60, meaning he was likely born in 1770 - which means Domenico Pietromonaco and Olimpia's birth and marriage records will not be online.

Best bet is to try and find their death records if possible, and find the marriage records of any of their children after the deaths because the allegati to the marriage may have more of their records, including their date of death, date of birth, and maybe even a father or parents name.
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information
conno11
Rookie
Rookie

Post by conno11 »

Ive tried looking for their death records I cannot find any...anyone know any good websites
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

conno11 wrote:Ive tried looking for their death records I cannot find any...anyone know any good websites
The well is dry you have gotten most of your info through the civil records Registri dello stato civile di Vinchiaturo (Campobasso), 1809-1910 before 1809 you gonna have to hire a researcher now or write for church records you could try this church
PARROCCHIA S. MARIA ASSUNTA IN CIELO
Piazza Municipio
86019 Vinchiaturo (CB)
Italy

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Many records posted at this thread :-) ...including the death extract of Domenico Pietromonaco in 1775...

http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/itali ... logy/32926

T.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

conno11 wrote:I looking for more information on Domenico Pietromonaco I have no birthday or information on him just his name. His sons name is Alessandro Pietromonaco his wife is Olimpia Baratta.
Tessa gave you more info on Domenico Pietromonaco
Extract of Death/burial of the grandfather of the bride.
Domenico Pietromonaco died on 8 August 1775 at age 37(born abt 1738)
He was the husband of Olimpia di Allorito Pietromonaco
GREAT JOB T !!!

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Thanks, Marty :D !

T.
conno11
Rookie
Rookie

Post by conno11 »

Yup I have gotten all of that! Well now like Marty said I have to write the church or hire someone thanks all for the help:)