bonnarigo-puleio in gualtieri/soccorso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

bonnarigo-puleio in gualtieri/soccorso

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

soccorso is a frazione and part of gualtieri sicamino in messina.i'm researching death records for domenico bonarrigo and his wife mattia puleio.they married in santa lucia del mela in 1845.domenico was born in tresiloco oppido mamertina calabria in 1818.mattia was born ca.1825 in san filippo del mela,part of santa lucia del mela.2 children that i know of were born in gualtieri/soccorso-francesco in 1845 and maria in 1847.i have that information.i believe both domenico and mattia died in gualtieri/soccorso-but it could have been anytime from 1847 up to 1900 or beyond,depending on how old they were when they died.in 1900 both could have still been living-domenico 82 and mattia 75.is anyone connected to these people or researching these death years? if so let me know.any help in locating these death records would be appreciated.no longer do the lds film ordering shuffle so i'm dependant on whatever is available online.