Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri

Post by siskojnash »

A family member just got this death certificate for Luigi Franconeri, who was born in Lubrichi, Italy. We couldn't read the cause of death. I saw the part about paralysis, but couldn't make out the rest. Does anyone have any ideas exactly what it says? Thank you!
Luigi Franconeri Death Certificate.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri

Post by erudita74 »

I know there is a cause of death called General Paralysis of the Insane-which I believe was a later phase in the progression of syphyllis. So possibly the third word is insane, but I can't say for sure and I can't decipher the rest.

Erudita
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Post by siskojnash »

Thank you so much! I hadn't heard that phrase before. I think that's what it is. Just don't know the word underneath "General". This is definitely turning into a story the family doesn't know about.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

It appears to be the word "unknown" which appears to be followed in print by the word duration. Peter
~Peter~
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Post by siskojnash »

Thank you. Definitely a new story with this document.
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

PeterTimber wrote:It appears to be the word "unknown" which appears to be followed in print by the word duration. Peter

I think Peter is correct that the words "unknown duration" are what follows what I had suggested

Erudita