Amelia (Vrola) and Pasquale Rafaniello

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Donna Rafanello

Amelia (Vrola) and Pasquale Rafaniello

Post by Donna Rafanello »

I am trying to locate parents and other family members for Amelia and Pasquale Rafaniello. They both come from Sessa Aurunca. They immigrated to US in 1910.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Amelia (Vrola) and Pasquale Rafaniello

Post by PeterTimber »

May I suggest you obtain the book Italian genealogical Records By Trafford R. Cole which is an easy read and can be obtained from your public library or purchased. This would enable you to research beyond what you are currently seeking. You no doubt know their years of births and can obtain their individual birth records containing this information which is normally free of charge. Go to http://www.circolocalabrese.org (click genealogy for Italian language request) and request "Estratto di nascita=long form with more information. The address is not immediately available for sending the request by e-mail on my computer so you can send a request by regular mail to Ufficvo di Stato Civile/Anagrafe, Comune di Sessa Aurunca, Via xx1 Luglio, 81037, CE, Italy. Peter
~Peter~
Donna Rafanello

Re: Amelia (Vrola) and Pasquale Rafaniello

Post by Donna Rafanello »

Thank You for the advice.