Mecco Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
itsmecac

Mecco Family

Post by itsmecac »

James Mecco was born March 3, 1878. His father was Leonard Mecco and his mother was Mary Cataldo. I think he was born in Avigiano Potenza, Basilicata. This family is connected to the Summa family in my first post.
Thank you
Charlotte
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Mecco Family

Post by adelfio »

This is what happens on death records with a informat giving family information
Marriage record of Vincenzo (James) Mecca and Maria Lucia Fiscella
INDEX#98
1898 Sept 17th in the town of Avigliano marriage of Vincenzo Mecca age 22 farmer born in
Avigliano son of Leonardo Mecca and Catalda(first name) Macchia married to Maria Lucia Fiscella age 20 farmer born in Avigliano daughter of Francesco Saverio Fiscella and deceased Maria Lorusso

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
31053_A510454-00050.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

These records are online on ancestry.com universal subscription of Avigliano 1866-1910 with indexes

Marriage of Leonardo Mecca and Catalda Macchia
INDEX#102
1872 July 1st in the town of Avigliano marriage of Leonardo Mecca age 45 farmer widower born
in Avigliano son of deceased Vincenzo Mecca and deceased Domenica Maria Bochicchio married to Catalda Macchia age 37 widow daughter of deceased Saverio Macchia and deceased Maria Fiscella

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
31053_A510408-00052.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
itsmecac

Post by itsmecac »

Thank you for the information. I use the internet at the library and they do not have any foreign Ancestry programs. Could I ask you to make a copy of the two documents and post them to me?
Thank you so much
Charlotte
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Send me a private message with your info I will send them to you or your email
Don't they have a printer at the Library
Marty

Marty
itsmecac

Post by itsmecac »

They do have a printer. I asked the computer person for help to print the documents but they came out so light I couldn't read them. My email is itsmecac6@gmail.com
Is there a way to make the documents darker?
Thanks
Charlotte
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I emailed them to you Charlotte

Marty

Marty