n.y.descendants of salvatore landino & catherine caldara

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

n.y.descendants of salvatore landino & catherine caldara

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

looking for genealogical information for salvatore landino and his wife catherine caldara.salvatore was born in barcellona pg messina in 1872.immigrated to new york city in 1893.married catherine caldara ca.1894-1895.they lived in boston for a few years then moved back to new york city.salvatore died in new york in 1937.he was the son of francesco landino and maria bonarrigo.catherine was born in new york in 1879.her parents were antonino caldara and agostina landino.she died in new york in 1966.i'm trying to find a death record for francesco,salvatores father.he died in sicily.probably died after 1880,not in barcellona pg but in that area.also looking for marriage records for antonino caldara and agostina landino ca.1874-1875 and salvatore landino and catherine caldara ca.1894-1895.new york marriages are very hard to research in this time period if you don't know the church or section of new york,which i don't.this is why the information i need can only be found with the actual descendants of these people.if anyone out there is connected to these people,by blood or marriage,and can offer any serious solid information,please contact me.i've done all the hard research and come up with nothing.no longer possible to look for a needle in a haystack.thanks