Cordoni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rosiecat2012

Cordoni

Post by rosiecat2012 »

I am looking for my mother's family. My mother's name was Helen Monticelli, married to Eduardo Ruffolo. Her mother was Natalina Pia Cordoni, married to Attilio Monticelli. Her mother was a Taddeucci. The family was from Matraia, Italy. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks-

Laura Gina Ruffolo
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Cordoni

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Attilio Giovanni Monticelli
Index#85
1898 Feb 16 in town of Matraia suburb of Capannori birth of Attilio Giovanni Monticelli son of Giuseppe Monticelli (son of deceased Francesco) and Matutina Buta. Sidenote says married Natalina Cordoni in Capannori 7/6/1932
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350155502

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Maria Natalina Pia Cordoni
Index#191
1910 May 16th in town of Matraia suburb of Capannori birth of Maria Natalina Pia Cordoni daughter of Giovanni Cordoni age 35 farmer (son of Frediano Cordoni) and Gelsomina Taddeucci daughter of Remigio Taddeucci. Sidenote says married Attilio Monticelli in Capannori 7/6/1932

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350164901

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
rosiecat2012

Post by rosiecat2012 »

Thank you! You have filled in many blanks. Now I need to research the Taddeucci line.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Giovanni Cordoni and Gelsomina Taddeucci
Index#116
1904 April 17th in the town of Capannori appeared Giovanni Cordoni age 29 tenant farmer son of Frediano Cordoni and Natalina Nicolai housewife to marry Gelsomina Taddeucci age 30 tenant farmer daughter of Remigio Taddeucci tenant farmer and Pellegrina Ciucci housewife all residing in in town of Matraia suburb of Capannori

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350164901

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Maria Rosa Gelsomina Taddeucci
Index#638
1872 April 30 in the town of Marlia suburb of Capannori birth of Maria Rosa Gelsomina Taddeucci daughter of Remigio Taddeucci age 28 farmer(son of deceased Giuseppe Taddeucci) and Maria Pellegrina Ciucci daughter of Benigno Ciucci

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350154001

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Giovanni Cordino
Index#980
1874 Aug 20th in town of Matraia suburb of Capannori birth of Luigi Giovanni Paolo Cordino son of Frediano Cordoni age 28 farmer (son of Giovanni Cordoni) and Natalina Nicolai (daughter of Luigi Nicolai)

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350154201

Marty

Marty
rosiecat2012

Post by rosiecat2012 »

Where are you finding all this information! Thank you, thank you! This is so much fun! Any chance you know anything about my father's family. He was Eduardo Ercole Ruffolo. His father was Giovanni Ruffolo. His paternal grandfather was Benedetto Ruffolo. I believe his paternal grandmother was a Corelli. His mother was Maria Fazio. His maternal grandfather was Carmine Fazio. I believe his maternal grandmother was a Cavelli. Thanks again for all your help. Do you do this research professionally?
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Frediano Cordoni and Natalina Nicolai
Index#236
1873 Sept 27th in town of Matraia suburb of Capannori appeared Frediano Cordoni age 26 farmer born and resides in town of Matraia suburb of Capannori son of Giovanni Cordoni and Elisabetta Pellegrina Guidotti married to Natalina Nicolai age 19 born in San Pancragio Lucca daughter of Luigi Nicolai and Teresa Stefani

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,350156301

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

rosiecat2012 wrote:Where are you finding all this information! Thank you, thank you! This is so much fun! Any chance you know anything about my father's family. He was Eduardo Ercole Ruffolo. His father was Giovanni Ruffolo. His paternal grandfather was Benedetto Ruffolo. I believe his paternal grandmother was a Corelli. His mother was Maria Fazio. His maternal grandfather was Carmine Fazio. I believe his maternal grandmother was a Cavelli. Thanks again for all your help. Do you do this research professionally?
I believe the Fazio's come from Zumpano Cosenza those records are not online at the present time but on film for rent from Family History Library
Marty

Marty
rosiecat2012

Post by rosiecat2012 »

Thank you Marty.