FICARAZZI, 1748 Census

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

FICARAZZI, 1748 Census

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

This is the list of the families censused in Ficarazzi (Palermo province) in 1748. If your ancestors were from Ficarazzi and you're interested in obtaining the digital copies of the censuses of one or more families, write me privately!

Aiello, Albanese, Alessi, Alongi, Arena, Basile, Battaglia, Becchino, Biangiardi, Bisconti, Blasotto, Bonaccurso, Bongiovanni, Bono, Brigaglia, Brogna, Bullaro, Cacciatore, Calabria, Carbonaro, Castello, Castrogiovanni, Centanni, Cilluffo, Cimino, Cinà, Costa, D'Agati, D'Alba, D'Arini, Dell'Aria, Di Dio, Di Ganci, Di Giovanni, Di Liberto, Di Pace, Di Pasquale, Eccellenti, Faraone, Fego, Ferraro, Figlia, Floria, Gebbia, Gerardi, Giacalone, Giammarresi, Giugno, Greco, Gucciardo, Guagliardo, Gulotta, Imperatore, La Cavera, La Giorgia, La Licata, La Malfa, La Mendola, La Piana, Latino, Lauricella, Licciardi, Liotta, Lo Bianco, Lo Cascio, Lombino, Lo Monaco, Lo Monte, Lo Proto, Lo Scecco, Macchiarella, Malizia, Martinello, Matraxia, Mazara, Medici, Menga, Merendino, Messana, Mezzatesta, Migliore, Mineo, Mistretta, Monteleone, Mucera, Navetta, Orlando, Patinella, Pedone, Pennino, Perlongo, Pinetto, Pipia, Pollara, Provenzano, Puleo, Quartuccio, Rinaudo, Rizzo, Savarino, Segreto, Sicurello, Simonetta, Smiriglio, Tempra, Tesauro, Tumminello, Valenti, Viola, Zarcone.
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
Pmjberry

Re: FICARAZZI, 1748 Census

Post by Pmjberry »

I am trying to find my great grandfather...what is known of him is his name as Anthony D'Agati from Palermo and his wife's madien name was Venturella. Anthony D'Agati came to America with my grandmother Jessie/Josephine and I believe her brother Sal. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
TiffanyDellario

Post by TiffanyDellario »

If you have any info on Dell’Aria family I would love to see it. That the original spelling of my last name before my grandfather immigrated from Sicily to the US
Ty
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

Can you tell us something more?
When he was born, when he went to the USA, where he settled...
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.