Colatruglio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marianne D
Rookie
Rookie

Colatruglio

Post by Marianne D »

Hello,
I still can't find information on the birth of my father's mother, no matter how many searches I've made. Most of the lists are "selected" -- exactly what does this mean, and if names are "selected" then how are they selected -- in her town many with the same last name are to be found, just not her! They are on lists, but not her. Any advice on what I can do to improve my search would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Marianne De Palma
my grandmother is Marianna Colatruglio
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Colatruglio

Post by adelfio »

You have the birth extract why don't you send for a copy of the marriage act can you post the birth extract and I will help with the request

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Marianne D
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marianne D »

Thank you for replying. I do not have a copy of the marriage act. The only thing I do have is a portion of my father's birth certificate which has her name on it. That, and the fact that my father told me her name. I don't know how to attach anything to this mail. My father was Giuseppe Francesco De Palma and he was born November 7 1904 in San Bartolomeo in Galdo. Can you give me advice on how to proceed with this information?
Thanks again! Marianne De Palma
Robin B Mc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robin B Mc »

Records for San Bartolomeo in Galdo are not available online - there are some on microfilm but only up to 1860. You will need to send a letter to the commune with a request for a copy of the acts you want.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Heres a marriage request

E-mail: info@comune.sanbartolomeoingaldo.bn.it
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di San Bartolomeo in Galdo
Corso Roma, 30
82028 San Bartolomeo in Galdo (BN)
Italia
attn: Maria Spallone

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di matrimonio o l’estratto completo dell’atto di matrimonio di Donatantonio De Palma e Marianna Colatruglio
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da San Bartolomeo in Galdo. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di matrimoni di queste persone:
Nome e cognome del marito: Donatantonio De Palma
Nome e cognome del padre: AngeloMaria De Palma
Nome e cognome della madre: Maria Donata Colabelli
Nome e cognome della moglie: Marianna Colatruglio
Luogo di matrimonio: San Bartolomeo in Galdo
Data di matrimonio: 1900-1908
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Marianne D
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marianne D »

Marty

Thank you! I just emailed the request. When I hear anything I will post.

Marianne De Palma
Marianne D
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Marianne D »

Marty
I haven't heard anything yet --
Should I re-send, or is this too soon?
Thanks.
Marianne