researchers in avellino?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

researchers in avellino?

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

looking for a luogosano based researcher who might be able to help me.my paternal 2nd gg rosa martino,wife of giovanni ricca,died there ,most likely between 1862 and 1865.her husband died there in 1849.she survived him but was deceased by 1884 when her son,my ggrandfather francesco died.and as i checked the lds civil records for all years between 1849 and 1884-the years 1862 thru 1865 are missing from the atto di morte-my guess is she died in this time period.unfortunately there are no parish records available either,as i checked with the parish of s.maria maggiore e s.marcellino.possibly someone based in luogosano could help as i've run out of options.any help most appreciated.
doncariddi
Rookie
Rookie

Re: researchers in avellino?

Post by doncariddi »

Hello - I was also looking for family (in another area) and tried a few researchers, the first one really made no progress and was not worth the effort, another one was quite promising and communicated with me well and then disappeared for 6 months and stopped responding. I finally had a friend who used someone a few years back and I reached out to her, she actually has researchers all over Italy. Her and her company are based here in the US, but she has researchers that can go to any region. If you Private message me I can let you know who I used. The researchers were there in the last few weeks and found family that I've been trying to locate for many years now. I had old pictures and letters from the 1950s and 1970s when my grandparents went back. I will have the full report VERY soon, but they did indeed find them. She absolutely was my last hope and went above and beyond!

If for some reason you cannot PM me, let me know I can post her website here but I'm not sure of the rules of doing so.