Batista Gangi / Maria Grazi Andolina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Salvatore 0914

Batista Gangi / Maria Grazi Andolina

Post by Salvatore 0914 »

These were my Grandfathers parents, my grandfather (Salvatore Gangi born in 1896) was born in South Caterina Villarmosa, Sicily, Italy. I am trying to get any information I can find on them, I believe Batista was a farmer born in 1858 in the same region. I have hit a dead end on my mothers side of the family. I know Salvatore Married Palma Gendusa (born 1901 in same region) and they came to America in 1920, I have all those records but nothing on family in Sicily. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Batista Gangi / Maria Grazi Andolina

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Battista Gangi and Maria Grazi Andolina
INDEX#48
1877 Oct 25th in the town of Santa Caterina Villarmosa appeared Battista Gangi age 21 farmer born in Santa Caterina Villarmosa son of Giuseppe Gangi and Concetta Lo Porto married Maria Grazi Andolina age 21 born in Santa Caterina Villarmosa daughter of Giovanni Andolina and Grazia Farinella

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244794601

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Battista Gangi
1856 June 11th in the town of Santa Caterina Villarmosa in a house on via S. Antonio birth of Battista Gangi son of Giuseppe Gangi age 26 farmer and Concetta Lo Porto age 20
KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Maria Grazi Andolina
1856 May 29th in the town of Santa Caterina Villarmosa birth of Maria Grazi Andolina daughter of Giovanni Andolina age 25 farmer and Grazia Farinella age 22
KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of the son Salvatore Gangi
1896 Feb 26th in the town of Santa Caterina Villarmosa birth of Salvatore Gangi son of Battista Gangi age 38 and Maria Grazi Andolina
Sidenote says married Palma Genduso 1919 in Santa Caterina Villarmosa
KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty