atti di morte in luogosano avellino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

atti di morte in luogosano avellino

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

been trying to find the atti di morte in the comune of luogosano avellino for the years 1862-1865.for some reason these years are also missing in the state archives,the dioces of avellino, and the parish of s.maria maggiore e s.marcellino.i find it odd that only these years would be missing at all 4 levels-the comune,the local parish,the diocese,and the state archive.checked the lds films for this comune.wondering if they just"went missing"or for some reason they were never recorded.unfortunately these are the years i believe my 2nd great grandmother died.i'm 99% certain she died in luogosano.she was born ca.1785 and was living in luogosano as of 1857.at that age she most likely died there as well(her husband died there in 1849) and i checked every other year between 1857 and 1884,when she was deceased according to the death record of her son,my great grandfather.so 99% certain she died in 1862-1865.just curious if anyone else out there could explain these"missing years"and what might be the reason theyre missing at all 3 levels.or if theyve had a similiar experience. thanks