Luciano Spalla , Trabia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Luciano Spalla , Trabia

Post by Marlena »

Here's another confusing birth records(for me). Is Luciano's father also Luciano and mother Antonina Rinella, daughter of Leonardo? Luciano's brother,Giuseppe, is a witness?

Any other info would be helpful, thank you as always.
Marlene

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,246761401
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Re: Luciano Spalla , Trabia

Post by Marlena »

I think Giuseppe is father...oops
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

The child Luciano Spalla was born on Christmas. His father was Giuseppe, age 30, son of Luciano, and his mother was Antonia Pucella, age 19, daughter of Leonardo.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

They made capital R like a V or P, sometimes a B, its the same with many others in my family records. Pucella is not a name from Trabia, at least I haven't come across it in all the records at familysearch.

Thank you for the other info on Luciano!
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

Yeah, you're right, it's Rinella. I didn't look at it that closely. The other P's on the page are definitely different.