Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia

Post by Marlena »

Hello, this death record is on two pages, 460 and 461. On image 461, does it say Giuseppe died in Altavilla and was born in Trabia. His wife is Maria Lo Bianco. Does it mention his age? I see it says he died 18 Sept 1874?

Image 460
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,246720201

Thank you, Marlene
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
carubia
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia

Post by carubia »

He died on the 17th of Sep. Yes, he died in Altavilla and was born in Trabia, and his wife was Maria Lo Bianco. He was 36.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

Thank you Carubia !
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
jennjenn0822

Post by jennjenn0822 »

Does it name his parents?
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

His father was Ignazio and his mother was Giuseppa. i'm not sure about her surname but it looks like Camilla or Cancilla.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Hi Carubia

It is Cancilla

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

Jenn- Your Giuseppe and Maria are my great-great-great grandfathers brother and wife. Their parents are Ignazio Giuseppe Vincenzo Di Matteo from Casteldaccia and Giuseppe Cancilla . I also have the Cancilla line!
Marlene
jennjenn0822

Post by jennjenn0822 »

Hi Marlena,

Is there a way I can see your family tree for this line?