These are my Families, if any are seeking same, Please let me know

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MaddalenaNYC
Veteran
Veteran

These are my Families, if any are seeking same, Please let me know

Post by MaddalenaNYC »

Carpentieri and Casazza from outside of Naples.

Gardella and Biggi from Neirone, outside of Genova.

Musa from Soragna, outside of Parma.

I do have some family documents here and there that were passed onto me that may help others.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Re: These are my Families, if any are seeking same, Please let me know

Post by Marlena »

Make a new post with family names from each town in the subject line, 3 posts, might get more responses since people will recognising names and towns.
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
vocalistuk

Re: These are my Families, if any are seeking same, Please let me know

Post by vocalistuk »

Hi,
I am researching Petri/Pietro and his daughter Silvia/Sylvia Gardella (listed Gardellor in marriage document). She married my gr grandfather Giovanni Battista Bacciarelli 1891 Holborn, England and died shortly after giving birth to their 4th child Emma in 1896. Giovanni then married my gr grandmother in 1900.

I have not been able to trace Silvia's father Petri/Pietro whose occupation is listed as a Miller on the marriage certificate. Daughter Silvia was born around 1869 in Gera Lario,Como, Lombardy like her husband although I have not been able to find a birth or other listing for her or her family to date and would appreciate any info on this family!

Thanks