Risi and Fusco families

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
livi78

Re: Risi and Fusco families

Post by livi78 »

My grt grt grandparents were Lorenzo and Restituta gektrude Risi , who ended up settling in Newcastle. Possible relations
livi78

Post by livi78 »

I have just came across possible information about Maria Grazia .. There is a birth and death that would suggest she may have been a child born to Lorenzo and Restituta but may have died young. Is it possible this other girl assumed her name for naturalisation purposes??? I'm clutching at straws to try and link up what has been said. I found it on a Scandinavian site, I have taken a screenshot of it too
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Post by jamiecapaldi »

livi78

Please join my Facebook Group 'Cassino Italian Immigrants'
It has many descendants of Lorenzo and Restituta, and many relations with lots of info!
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk
Terri Colpi

Post by Terri Colpi »

Hello All, I am doing some research for a book on the Italians in Scotland and have come across a wonderful photograph of Angelo Risi who was born in Cervaro, Frosinone in 1870 and died in Glasgow 1931. Angelo is standing outside his shop called The London Road Ice Cream Café. I would like to trace any Risi family members living in Glasgow today, but can't find any! Would you be able to put me in touch with any? Thanks
Caraline46

Post by Caraline46 »

Hi everyone. This is an amazing forum to have stumbled upon after days and weeks trying to find info on my G.grandfather Giovanni Risi. I'm trying to obtain Italian citizenship via birthright but my Grandfather Giuseppe (Giuseppi on some documents) Alberto Risi was born in South Shields. He grew up in Italy and went to school there but I don't know where but my Mum says a lot of my Dad's family were from Cassino. I've no idea when my G.Grandfather was born or if he was born in the UK or Italy. All I know is that he was married to a Francesca Lanna. My Grandfather Giuseppe was born in March 1917 and lived in Dundee for a while where he married my Gran. They then divorced and he sailed to New York in 1947 and eventually lived in Phoenix, Arizona and had another family. I believe he might have lived in Newcastle for a while too. Any help would be appreciated!