Estratto d'Atto di Nascita

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
italian059
Master
Master

Estratto d'Atto di Nascita

Post by italian059 »

Would someone please give me a general translation of this form. I am not familiar with this. It is for Maria Buccheri and it is 2 pages. I am really wondering what it all says. I know it is a lot. Any translation would be appreciated.
Gracie mille.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,352366601
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Estratto d'Atto di Nascita

Post by Italysearcher »

There are translations of the forms on line or even on my website. Then you simply fill in the handwritten parts which are usually names, ages and profession.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Just in case you are having difficulty reading some of the script :-)

Here is what it says:
Dated 30 March 1852 at 4 PM
Before the official… in Corleone, appeared Paolo Buccheri, age 48, farmer, residing in Corleone, Via Burgognoni(?), to present a female child born to Rosa Gulotta, age 44, residing there, and to her husband (the declarant), age as above, profession as above, residing there, [born] on 30 March of the current year at 7 AM at the home of the parents.
(second page left)
The child was given the name MARIA
Present as witnesses to the record:
Biagio Mulè, 30, farmer residing in Corleone; and Biagio Cutrera, 44, farmer in Corleone.

This copy was released today in Corleone on 12 April 1884 at the request of Maria Buccheri…for her marriage.

Right side of the Estratto is the baptism information.
Maria was baptized the same day at the Parish of Corleone.

T.
italian059
Master
Master

Post by italian059 »

Thanks so much for all the info. It is greatly appreciated. Gracie mille
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

italian059 wrote:Thanks so much for all the info. It is greatly appreciated. Gracie mille
Happy to help! :D

T.