translation from email

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
smas1973
Master
Master

translation from email

Post by smas1973 »

Can I get help to translate this email that I received from someone in Italy trying to research family that still living in Termini Imerese . Thank you for your time and help.

Ah dimenticavo mio padre è Agostino e mio nonno era Giuseppe. Se questo lo può siutare nella sua ricerca.
Ancora saluti.

Buongiorno, mi dispiace tanto di nn poterla aiutare ma i nomi che lei ha citato non corrispondono a miei parenti. Dei Mascari della mia famiglia è rimasto solo mio padre che è nato nel 1929. Lui nn ricorda nessuno di questi nomi alcuni fratelli di mio nonno si sono trasferiti in America molti anni fa' ma i nomi nn corrispondono uno zio era Paolo e l'altro non ricordo forse Michele. Ma nessun Saverio risulta nella mia famiglia. Posso consigliarle di mandare una mail all'ufficio anagrafe di Termini Imerese per avere informazioni più dettagliate. Mi scusi se le faccio questa domanda, ma lei è parente di John Mascari, quel ragazzo che è venuto a termini imerese qualche tempo fa'? Perché se fosse così anche a lui abbiamo detto che nn siamo parenti. Mi dispiace capisco che cercare le proprie origini sia importante specialmente per chi vive fuori.
Tanti saluti e buona ricerca speriamo k vada a buon fine.
Comunque se si trova a passare da qui ci faccia sapere magari possiamo sempre dare una mano di aiuto e chissa se non scopriamo alla fine di essere parenti alla lontana. Tanti saluti e buona vita.
Laura Mascari
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri
paola52
Elite
Elite

Re: translation from email

Post by paola52 »

Hi
More or less it says this:

Hello, I am so sorry I can’t help you, but the names that you mentioned do not correspond to my relatives. The only surviving Mascari of my family is my father who was born in 1929 He doesn’t remember these names. Some of the brothers of my grandfather went to America many years ago but the names don’t match. There was an uncle Paolo and the other I do not remember maybe Michele. But there is no one with the name Saverio in my family. I advise you to send an e-mail to the Anagrafe in Termini Imerese to get more detailed information.
Excuse me if I ask this question, but are you a relative of John Mascari, the young man who came to termini imerese some time ago '? If so I already told him that we are not related.. I'm sorry, I understand that the search for origins is very important for those who live abroad
Many greetings and good search. I hope you’ll have success
However, if you come here let us know. Maybe we can give a helping hand and who knows if we find out at the end to be distant relatives. Many greetings and have a good life.
Laura Mascari
Oh I forgot. My father is Agostino and my grandfather was Giuseppe. Maybe this can help you with your research.

Ciao :D Paola
Researching Provinces of Varese, Como and Milan and the valleys around Turin
smas1973
Master
Master

Re: translation from email

Post by smas1973 »

Thank you Paola so much
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri