Dna Test Deal

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
smas1973
Master
Master

Dna Test Deal

Post by smas1973 »

if Interrested

Ancestry sale $49.00 probably won't last long and use FREESHIPDNA coupon code.

https://secure.ancestry.com/Store/Regis ... Id=O-24174

Enter your contact information
Contact Information Payment Review Confirmation Already have an Ancestry.com Sign In All fields required Temporary email addresses are not acceptable By clicking ?Continue?
SECURE.ANCESTRY.COM
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Dna Test Deal

Post by liviomoreno »

This post is appearing in ALL sections of the forum. Are you getting money from DNA testing?
This is SPAM!
smas1973
Master
Master

Re: Dna Test Deal

Post by smas1973 »

No I do not Any thing from Ancestry and no this is no spam.
I am the one that sent it out. I put it in each form incase anyone doesn't look inthe other forms.
I passed this on because it is a 50% discount. Speaking with different people through PM or email that has helped me out with tranlation. We spoke about the Ancestry DNA going on sale and just trying to help and pass the word out if anyone have though of doing it.

If it is a bad thing for passing on something like this let me know and I will not post anything like this. Just trying to pay it foward and help anyone knowing of the discount.
I have got so much help here with so many people helping and just try to help out in another way.

Scott Mascheri
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri