1873 Atti di Matrimonio - Vito Mosca / Vincenza Capizzi

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

1873 Atti di Matrimonio - Vito Mosca / Vincenza Capizzi

Post by malsbury »

Record No. 18: Marriage of Vito Mosca and Vincenza Capizzi.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244533901

This record hopefully contains the names and some details for the parents of Vito & Vincenza.

They would be a whole new generation that I have yet to have any information on.

Any assistance with the translations of this marriage record would be greatly appreciated.

-Thomas
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: 1873 Atti di Matrimonio - Vito Mosca / Vincenza Capizzi

Post by Tessa78 »

Act of the Celebration of Marriage
Dated 16 August 1873 at 4 PM at the town office in Villalba

Groom: Vito Mosca, unmarried, age 23, countryman, born and residing in Villalba; son of Filippo [Mosca] and Rosa Pignato, residents of Villalba

Bride: Vincenza Capizzi, widow, age 26, born and residing in Villalba; daughter of Sebastiano [Capizzi] and of Angela Ferrara, residents of Villalba
Banns of marriage were posted on 3 and 10 of the month.

T.
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

Post by malsbury »

Tessa -

This is great information. Also knowing that all four parents appear to be alive and living in Villalba at the time of the wedding gives me a great starting point to look through the death notices.

-Thomas
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

malsbury wrote:Tessa -

This is great information. Also knowing that all four parents appear to be alive and living in Villalba at the time of the wedding gives me a great starting point to look through the death notices.

-Thomas
Absolutely! :D

T.