1899 Atti di Nascita - Giovani Rauco

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

1899 Atti di Nascita - Giovani Rauco

Post by malsbury »

I'm currently reviewing microfilms at my local Family History Center and think I have found the birth record of my great grandfather in the Leonessa civil birth records.

I have attached a scanned image of the record, #183. If someone could please translate the details of this record it will help direct my research in the remaining films I have on hand to review.

Thank you.
Attachments
1899 - Birth 183 184.pdf
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: 1899 Atti di Nascita - Giovani Rauco

Post by liviomoreno »

Giovanni Rauco was born in Leonessa, Via Mastrozzi (this is the address), on 6 August 1899, his father was Giuseppe rauco aged 26, a shoemaker and his mother was Margherita Boccanera, housewife, legitimate wife of Giuseppe, living with him.
The birth was registered on the day 8 of August.
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

Leonessa, August 8, 1899. Birth record of Giovanni Rauco, son of Giuseppe (age 26, shoemaker) and Margherita Boccanera (housewife), born in Leonessa at 1.20 am of August 6, in the home located in Via Mastrozzi.
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

Post by malsbury »

Thank you both for the quick replies. That all confirms that this is the correct record for my great grandfather and also confirms my assumption of his mother's maiden name.

-Thomas