Translation Help - Birth Record for Antonio Nardi

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
kaygee

Translation Help - Birth Record for Antonio Nardi

Post by kaygee »

Hello all,

I have attached a portion of the birth record for my 2nd GGF, Antonio Nardi. He was born in a tiny village called Ciano in 1869. I understand the basics - his father was Stefano Nardi (son of Vincenzo? what is the next word?), 43 years old. His mother was Catarina Costa, daughter of the late Antonio, 26 years old.

What I don't understand is everything in the middle. The wording here seems a bit different from what I'm used to. Can somebody please lend a hand?

Thank you!
Attachments
NardiAntonioBirth1869-forUpload.jpg
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Translation Help - Birth Record for Antonio Nardi

Post by PippoM »

The document makes a difference between the places where he is "domiciliato" and "residente". I'd say, where he was currently living, and his usual residence. So, I understand he was currently living in Ciano, part of the Commune of Gerocarne, but was residing in a farmhouse called Mundina, owned by Francesco Morabito, in the same Commune.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Translation Help - Birth Record for Antonio Nardi

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

kaygee wrote:Hello all,

I have attached a portion of the birth record for my 2nd GGF, Antonio Nardi. He was born in a tiny village called Ciano in 1869. I understand the basics - his father was Stefano Nardi (son of Vincenzo? what is the next word?), 43 years old. His mother was Catarina Costa, daughter of the late Antonio, 26 years old.
Thank you!
Bracciale - Farmhand/Laborer

Angela