help translating 2nd Latin record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Anizio
Elite
Elite

help translating 2nd Latin record

Post by Anizio »

Hi,

I got this record from a church in Italy and I need some help with it. It seems to be the record of my ancestor Antonio Nalli and Francesca Fiaschetti.

I need help reading it (dates, names, parents, grandparents, and other important information)

But I also need advice, it seems (I may be wrong) that the marriage occurred on December 31 and was recorded January 1. Does this happen? Seems strange. If so, which year would have the civil record? 1876 or 1877?

As you can probably tell its 2 photos that I had to merge to get the full image, but it shouldn't impact readability.

Thanks in anticipation! The people on this site have been very helpful! :D
Attachments
Genealogy Text Question.jpg
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: help translating 2nd Latin record

Post by liviomoreno »

Jan 1 1877, this is the marriage date. Sunday Dec 31 [1876] is the date when the banns were posted
Groom: Antonio Nalli, son of deceased Paolo
Bride: Francesca Fiaschetti, daughter of Antonio
Anizio
Elite
Elite

Post by Anizio »

liviomoreno wrote:Jan 1 1877, this is the marriage date. Sunday Dec 31 [1876] is the date when the banns were posted
Groom: Antonio Nalli, son of deceased Paolo
Bride: Francesca Fiaschetti, daughter of Antonio

Okay I am confused. I have looked through the records for the town myself for 1877 and there is no civil record of the marriage listed. Is it possible the civil record is in 1876? :/
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Everything is possible :roll: