Lucia Boscaratto Morti Arcade, Treviso 1809 #19

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Michael31
Master
Master

Lucia Boscaratto Morti Arcade, Treviso 1809 #19

Post by Michael31 »

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Morti Arcade treviso 1809 image 11

Lucia Boscaratto
I need a translation and I would like to know how Mattio, Francesco, Giovanni and Lucia are related to each other

Thanks
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Lucia Boscaratto Morti Arcade, Treviso 1809 #19

Post by Tessa78 »

Comune of Arcade - Sunday, 2 July 1809 at 6 PM
Moving to the house in comune of Arcade inhabited by Francesco Boscaratto [son] of deceased Mattio, the official recognized (saw) the body of Lucia Boscaratto, died yesterday at 8 PM, of age 4 days. Present at this recognition was the above named Francesco Boscaratto [son] of deceased Mattio, of age 61, farmer residing in this town, grandfather of the deceased, and Giovanni Boscaratto [son] of Francesco, age 24, farmer residing in this town, uncle of the above deceased, and together they declared that the above named Lucia Boscaratto was born in this town to Mattio Boscaratto [son] of Francesco, age 26, farmer residing in this town, and to Maria Roncolato [daughter]of deceased Antonio, his [Mattio's] wife, age 21, worker residing in this town.
Only the official signed...