Elia Napoli Death 1868 Help confused two of them?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Elia Napoli Death 1868 Help confused two of them?

Post by stokkster1 »

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,353331102

Okay so I am really confused I just found another death record for Elia Napoli, but I can't figure out if its the same person, looks like father is carmello, could you please translate this one for me I can't figure it out Looks like Dec 10 1868 Looks like in the presence of Carmelo Napoli age 36 after this I am lost in translation :D

Debbie
carubia
Master
Master

Re: Elia Napoli Death 1868 Help confused two of them?

Post by carubia »

It is the same Elia Napoli, except now he's 58. Still has parents Carmelo Napoli and Vincenza Pilato, and wife Orsola Mineo. Still was born in S. Giuseppe Jato. Dead again.

As I pointed out on the other thread, the other death record was canceled. This one has him dying on 14 Oct, but the record was made much later, in Dec. Elia's son, Carmelo Napoli, age 36, was one of the people reporting the death, and he brought with him a court order from the court in Palermo declaring that Elia died on 14 Oct.
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Re: Elia Napoli Death 1868 Help confused two of them?

Post by stokkster1 »

carubia wrote:It is the same Elia Napoli, except now he's 58. Still has parents Carmelo Napoli and Vincenza Pilato, and wife Orsola Mineo. Still was born in S. Giuseppe Jato. Dead again.

As I pointed out on the other thread, the other death record was canceled. This one has him dying on 14 Oct, but the record was made much later, in Dec. Elia's son, Carmelo Napoli, age 36, was one of the people reporting the death, and he brought with him a court order from the court in Palermo declaring that Elia died on 14 Oct.

Okay Thanks a ton :oops: