stoathes hall wakefield

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
emira

Re: stoathes hall wakefield

Post by emira »

thanks for that caroline they were useful. I think i have traced the records and i think they are at sheffield archives. Which is lucky cus thats where i live :P gonna get mum to go and look this week lol
carolinechurch
Veteran
Veteran

Post by carolinechurch »

Good luck, let us know how you get on!
Searching for my great x3 grandfather Raffaele CIACCIA, also known as Raphael/Ralph CHURCH. He was born in Napoli around 1792 and arrived in London before 1812 with his brother Saverio CIACCIA, where they married sisters Ann and Jane FURNEAUX. He switched between CHURCH and CIACCIA all his life, which has made it difficult enough to pin him down. I want to find his origin in Italy.
emira

Post by emira »

hi caroline the records were at wakefield not sheffield. they have sent me a reply and i have posted it on. Finding people entering australia if you want to take a look.#
carolinechurch
Veteran
Veteran

Post by carolinechurch »

I expect you know about this site?
http://www.cassinelli.talktalk.net/page1.htm
Searching for my great x3 grandfather Raffaele CIACCIA, also known as Raphael/Ralph CHURCH. He was born in Napoli around 1792 and arrived in London before 1812 with his brother Saverio CIACCIA, where they married sisters Ann and Jane FURNEAUX. He switched between CHURCH and CIACCIA all his life, which has made it difficult enough to pin him down. I want to find his origin in Italy.
emira

Post by emira »

hi caroline yes that's my brother lol
carolinechurch
Veteran
Veteran

Post by carolinechurch »

Great!
I'm prowling around the internet hoping to come up with some wonderful discovery, and bingo....
emira

Post by emira »

at least your trying your hardest. It's driving me crazy lol i keep going round and round feeling dizzy :oops: