Search found 7 matches

by panizzon
25 Jul 2018, 10:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: San Leonardo Parish, Teramo
Replies: 4
Views: 2642

Re: San Leonardo Parish, Teramo

My grandfather's name was Nicola Di Bartolomei and he married Maria Romani. I know they lived in Tarquinia which is north of Rome. I found out that these two names seem to be prominent in Teramo. I found several births deaths and marriages in Family search some time ago but when I search now they se...
by panizzon
03 Nov 2013, 05:58
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: TARQUINIA NORTH OF ROME
Replies: 1
Views: 1768

TARQUINIA NORTH OF ROME

Can anyone help me with research in Tarquinia, Lazio. I live in Australia. I have visited Tarquinia before and will come again in May 14. My challenge is to find out more information about my great grandmother Maria Romani (died around 1935) who married Nicola Di Bartomomei. I have been to the offic...
by panizzon
19 Jun 2011, 06:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Military Records and Vatican Records
Replies: 3
Views: 1920

Re: Military Records and Vatican Records

Sylvia, his military record is kept at provinciale archive where he was born or was resident. Also the vatican web site has the email of the secret archive, maybe there is something in there let us know bye Riccardo Riccardo I would like to thank you for your help. For some reason I did not see you...
by panizzon
08 Nov 2010, 05:42
Topic: Military Records and Vatican Records
Views: 1920

Military Records and Vatican Records

My grandfather was in WW1 as an Italian Soldier. How can I obtain his military records. I have date of birth info etc. After the war he was retained to be a Guard at the Vatican. It is possible to get this information also. Any help would be appreciated. Sylvia
by panizzon
08 Nov 2010, 05:34
Topic: Cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza
Replies: 1
Views: 1577

Cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza

Can someone tell me the address of the local cemetery in Monte di Malo, Vicenza, Italy. I have Panizzon relatives from this area and would like to investigate further. Thanks
by panizzon
20 Nov 2009, 07:31
Topic: Origins of Panizzon
Views: 4234

Origins of Panizzon

My grandfather came to Australia in 1922. His name was Gaetano Panizzon. He was from Magre, Schio in the north. His family were from Monte Malo. I found someone who said that this name dates back many generations. I contacted this source but never received a reply. Can anyone help me with the origin...
by panizzon
11 May 2008, 01:22
Topic: cemeteries in Italy
Views: 6245

Re: cemeteries in Italy

Alice, I just joined today and did a search on Schio. My grandfather was from Schio. He migrated to Australia in the 1920's. I note your email was in 2006 did you find the gravestones you were looking for. I am going to Schio in September 2008. Let me know if I can help. Sylvia Gold Coast Australia