Search found 12 matches

by Repetto
25 Aug 2013, 19:17
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: 1850 village road maps
Replies: 6
Views: 7645

Re: 1850 village road maps

The Archivio di Stato di Genova has put onlin several ancient maps, at this link: http://asgenova.hdue.it/AriannaWeb/main.htm#3753_archivio I had a look and could not find anything about Camogli, but it's worth a little time Many thanks, The Archivio di Stato di Genova,I have asked my cousin to che...
by Repetto
29 Jul 2013, 12:28

Re: 1850 village road maps

Thank you Tessa for the information. I have traced my Great Grand fathers mother and father and a lot of new relatives in Camogli. I have been visiting Camogli twice a year and stayed with the Repetto Family. I am going back in September. I have acquired my GGF birth certificate and the road he was ...
by Repetto
27 Jul 2013, 22:27

1850 village road maps

I have my great grandfathers birth certificate and on it is the address road he was born. I have tried the local office and the museum but have had very little success. The main city is Genoa in Liguria the village is Camogli. Will I have better luck searching in Genoa, if so where would you suggest...
by Repetto
07 Jul 2012, 20:13
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Street names 1850
Replies: 1
Views: 1216

Street names 1850

Hi, This site has been a great help to me in finding my relatives in Camogli. I have the birth certificate of my G-G-Grandfather and his parents marriage certificate. I have the street he was born in, but it does not exist any more. I have been told that they change the name of the roads/streets eve...
by Repetto
01 Sep 2011, 10:02
Topic: A List of Churches
Replies: 2
Views: 1534

Re: A List of Churches

Many thanks for all the information. I have seen that building the last time i was there.
Regards
Ian
by Repetto
31 Aug 2011, 20:05
Topic: A List of Churches
Views: 1534

A List of Churches

Hi, I am going to Camogli to stay with my new found relatives. Thanks to Italian Genealogy. I would like to know were I can get a list of churches in the area on-line. I want to find the Birth, Death and Marriages of my Great G Grandfather and his wife etc.. Any help will be much appreciated Thanks ...
by Repetto
30 Sep 2010, 10:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: A Result : Thankyou Italian Genealogy
Views: 1946

A Result : Thankyou Italian Genealogy

:D I have to write this to say many thanks to Italian Genealogy for all the help they have given me in furthering my quest. I have made contact with a cousin in Camogli who has contacted me by post and invited me to visit them when i arrive in October. I wrote to all the Repetto's in Camogli ( Which...
by Repetto
15 Aug 2010, 22:24
Topic: Information regarding Public Transport
Views: 4482

Re: Information regarding Public Transport

Hi Carmine, No that is not me, but i did read the thread. The Bus service site looks very good. The private hire is a bit extravagent at 90 euro's. Peter, thats good to know as i intend to take my 3 girls to Pisa for a day trip from Camogli. We were hoping to find a coach excursion to Pisa while we ...
by Repetto
05 Aug 2010, 13:54
Topic: Information regarding Public Transport
Views: 4482

Information regarding Public Transport

Hi I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but i am travelling to Camogli on the 16th Oct and i am looking at going to Genoa via RyanAir I have found trains but was wondering where i can find out about bus travel and if anyone knows how good or bad the public transport is. My other o...
by Repetto
01 Jul 2010, 11:13
Topic: Travel in Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 3807

Travel in Italy

I have decided to go to Camogli in October. I have 2 choices of Airport. Pisa or Genoa. Genoa is the obvious choice as it is closer but it is also £80 more expensive. Is there an easy way to get from Pisa to Camogli? Train seems to take 2hrs with one change. Can i buy a weekly train ticket to trave...
by Repetto
07 Jun 2010, 19:56
Topic: Repetto's from Camogli
Replies: 3
Views: 5414

Re: Repetto's from Camogli

Many thanks for your help
Regards
Ian
by Repetto
07 Jun 2010, 13:39
Topic: Repetto's from Camogli
Replies: 3
Views: 5414

Repetto's from Camogli

Hi, My Great Grandfather as called Andrea Repetto born 1867 in Camogli. I think his Father was called Agostino Repetto born approx 1840 his Mother I think is Maria Lagno. Any info would be greatful. I am hoping to go to Camogli in October this year, any info on where and whom i should ask about the ...