Search found 6 matches

by 20bill11
28 Jan 2015, 16:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: still looking for Santarlasci records...
Replies: 12
Views: 1889

Re: still looking for Santarlasci records...

also, is there a link to Francesco's birth record that you cite? Is there a way (an available service of some sort) to get all of these records you have guided me to translated into english? thanks again.
by 20bill11
28 Jan 2015, 16:19

Re: still looking for Santarlasci records...

Can you please send the link for the Marriage record for Francesco and Malfisa - the link included in your message takes me to the same birth record for Guiseppe. Thanks so much - all of the is great - I am so excited! cathy
by 20bill11
28 Jan 2015, 06:02

still looking for Santarlasci records...

...frombefore immigration to US. I think I now have more info on where Francesco Santarlasci and Malfisa (Fazzi) were from - Fornaci di Barga, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy. Are there sites with things like their birth and marriage records from Italy? Thanks
by 20bill11
26 Feb 2011, 20:54
Topic: looking for santarlasci or fazzi from lucca
Replies: 14
Views: 5933

Re: looking for santarlasci or fazzi from lucca

one of their children's birth records lists Sanviti as their birth place. Other records, including the records from their passage to America list Lucca (I'm guessing that would be the town) as their birthplace. Please forgive my overall ignorance in these matters. How else would I know which it is o...
by 20bill11
26 Feb 2011, 01:12

Re: looking for santarlasci or fazzi from lucca

Thanks. I do have all these records already. I'm hoping to find out the names of Francesco and Malfisa's parents back in Italy as well as the names of any siblings. I appreciate the help.
by 20bill11
24 Feb 2011, 12:39

looking for santarlasci or fazzi from lucca

trying to connect back from my great grandparents Francesco Santarlasci and Malfisa Fazzi. They were from Lucca and came to the U.S. in 1893. Looking for info and records. Thanks!