Search found 14 matches

by gnavidi
03 Apr 2015, 02:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Replies: 33
Views: 24564

Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records

I am looking for Rosalia Sanzone who was the mother of Maddalena Navarra. Maddalena was born in 1807 in Trabia and died in 1892 in Campofelice. It appears Rosalia's husband was named Domenico. Does this ring a bell for anybody
by gnavidi
23 Mar 2015, 02:40
Topic: Navarro family Trabia Palermo Sicily
Replies: 25
Views: 6682

Re: Navarro family Trabia Palermo Sicily

Thanks for the reply, Marty. She died in Campofelice in 1892. The record is in on FamilySearch under Palermo, Campofelice Morti 1862-1910 on page 627. What does that last name look like to you? Sanzone? Sansone? Lanzone? Is it Rosalia or Rosalea?
by gnavidi
22 Mar 2015, 16:17

Hello everyone Thanks so much for your guidance. I have now found Maddalena navarra/o. She was born in Trabia in 1807. Much earlier than I anticipated. She lived to be 85 years old. Wow! I have found that her parents were Domenico/Domenio Navarra/o and Rosalia Sanzone. I think it says Sanzone. It's ...
by gnavidi
08 Mar 2015, 04:14

This is a wonderful find. Thank you so much. Any luck on Maddalena navarro?
by gnavidi
07 Mar 2015, 15:19

Attached is the marriage record for Teresa Di Leonardo (daughter of Cologero di Leonardo and Maddalena Navarro) and Francesco Bruscemi .
by gnavidi
07 Mar 2015, 15:13

PippoM,

Maybe what you read as "Madesimo" was in reality "medesimo" = "the same (place)"

This makes a lot more sense. Thank you for pointing this out!
by gnavidi
07 Mar 2015, 15:09

Hi Marty, as it turns out I had to birth location and the death location switched. Cologero was born in Trabia and died in Lascari in October 1878. See attached record. I will provide others in the next messsage
by gnavidi
04 Mar 2015, 12:49

Thank you. I have already found this information. I am really looking for any record of Maddalena Navarro. The only information I have is that her husband Cologero Di Leonardo was born in Lascari and died in Traba. He was born in 1820 and died in 1878. On one of the documents which I believe is for ...
by gnavidi
04 Mar 2015, 03:45
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Replies: 1
Views: 714

Navarro family Trabia Palermo Sicily

I am looking for information on my great great great grandmother and her family. Madeline Bruscemi (Maddalena) was born on May 13, 1878 in Lascari, Sicily. Her father was Francesco Bruscemi and her mother was Teresa Di Leonardo Bruscemi. Can anyone help me find any records for the Bruscemi and Di Le...
by gnavidi
04 Mar 2015, 03:43

I am looking for information on my great great great grandmother and her family. Madeline Bruscemi (Maddalena) was born on May 13, 1878 in Lascari, Sicily. Her father was Francesco Bruscemi and her mother was Teresa Di Leonardo Bruscemi. Can anyone help me find any records for the Bruscemi and Di Le...
by gnavidi
04 Mar 2015, 03:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 2029

by gnavidi
06 Nov 2014, 18:09
Topic: Bruscemi & Di Leonardo (Palermo/Campofelice/Lascari, Sicily)
Replies: 4
Views: 3174

Re: Bruscemi & Di Leonardo (Palermo/Campofelice/Lascari, Sic

Hi italianangel333. We are related! Do you know anything about the di Leonardo side? Or the Navarro side? Your grandfather is my great, great grandfather (I think). There are so many people with the same name in the family. Is this the Francesco Bruscemi who was married to Teresa di Leonardo and als...
by gnavidi
10 Jun 2014, 13:49
Topic: To all jewish-italians out there
Replies: 17
Views: 35333

Re: To all jewish-italians out there (Navarro surname)

I have a relative from the Palermo area of Sicily (Trabia Lascari) named Maddalena Navarro. Circa early to mid 1800s. Anyone have any information on her or other Navarros from this area? She was married to Cologerro di Leonardo. Information on Navarros from this area is extremely limited. I am going...
by gnavidi
19 Apr 2012, 03:59
Topic: Bruscemi & Di Leonardo (Palermo/Campofelice/Lascari, Sicily)
Replies: 4
Views: 3174

Bruscemi & Di Leonardo (Palermo/Campofelice/Lascari, Sicily)

I am looking for information on my great grandmother and her family. Madeline Bruscemi (Maddalena) was born on May 13, 1878 in Lascari, Sicily. Her father was Francesco Bruscemi and her mother was Teresa Di Leonardo Bruscemi. Can anyone help me find any records for the Bruscemi and Di Leonardo famil...