Views: 327

Re: Francesco Marci Birth Record Translation

Hi
I'm reading Francesco Neri, son of Edoardo Neri
Paola
by paola52
16 Feb 2024, 16:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help me with my "brick wall"??? Antoinette "Antonia" or "Antona" Finoglia Sereno
Replies: 2
Views: 115

Re: Help me with my "brick wall"??? Antoinette "Antonia" or "Antona" Finoglia Sereno

Hi Marriage of Maria Teresa Antonia Fenoglio-Gaddo to Vincenzo Sereno-Regis, registered in Valperga April 28 1872 (they married in nearby Prascorano) The bride was 24, so born in 1848. Is she the "Antonia" you are looking for? https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-81GY-7H6?i=170...
by paola52
10 Sep 2023, 12:11
Topic: Birth/death records - Varese, Italy
Views: 346

Re: Birth/death records - Varese, Italy

Hello! First step: write to the comune of Vedano and ask for his death certificate (estratto per riassunto dell'atto di morte) It will state where he was born anagrafe@comune.vedano-olona.va.it But, as you don't have an exact date, it is possible that they will not be able to do the research Good lu...
by paola52
09 Feb 2023, 19:04
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translating Marriage - Attachments - 1808 - Montese
Views: 271

Re: Translating Marriage - Attachments - 1808 - Montese

Page 62
The spouses Luigi Zeni (son of deceased Giovanni Maria Zeni) and Angela Ghibellini,(daughter of deceased Domenico Ghibellini)give their consent to the marriage of their daughter Anna to Giacomo Bonetti, son of deceased Giovanni Bonetti
Ciao
Paola
by paola52
09 Dec 2022, 16:21
Topic: Birth Record for Viscardi Family
Views: 396

Re: Birth Record for Viscardi Family

The name of the town is
Carobbio degli Angeli
Here is the link to the Ufficio di Stato Civile e demografici with the relevant addresses
Good luck !
Paola

https://www.comune.carobbio.bg.it/c0160 ... a/80/id/21
by paola52
30 Nov 2022, 22:13
Topic: Help with a couple of hard to read records
Replies: 4
Views: 628

Re: Help with a couple of hard to read records

Hello!
The second record is for a boy, Luciano, son of Vito Baglio and Santa Fasciana
Ciao
Paola
by paola52
24 Jun 2022, 16:56
Topic: Help with Milano Civil Marriage Record
Replies: 5
Views: 465

Re: Help with Milano Civil Marriage Record

Hi As a first step you can write a mail to 020202@comunedimilano Add a photo of your personal identification and a photo of the birth record of of Bernardino and state your request and the reason for it, Better ask for "Estratto integrale dell'Atto di Matrimonio" that has more info than a ...
by paola52
22 May 2022, 21:14
Topic: Luigi & Fortunato Martegani
Views: 417

Re: Luigi & Fortunato Martegani

Hi Martin
Martegani is a very distinctive Lombard surname, mostly found in the province of Varese, that in the nineteenth century was part of the province of Como.
But a surname is not enough to pinpoint a town or village as Luigi's place of birth. Do you have other info about him?
Ciao
Paola
by paola52
08 Dec 2021, 22:30
Topic: translating latin to see if adopted
Replies: 3
Views: 693

Re: translating latin to see if adopted

Hi This is a Baptism certificate, with difficult handwriting and not-so good Latin The child Luigi was Antonia and Filippo's son: "infantem nactum (!) die procedenti (spl) ex coniugibus Philippo Pintus et Antonia Simoni (?)" The following names are those of the grandparents Giovanni Antoni...
by paola52
24 Oct 2021, 21:20
Topic: What is the document number in this index
Replies: 21
Views: 2101

Re: What is the document number in this index

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Palermo/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Corleone/Morti/1838/193/007798315_00859.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0 Maybe this is the answer First page of the index Names of the people who died during the cholera epidemic and who were not reg...
by paola52
24 Oct 2021, 20:18
Topic: What is the document number in this index
Replies: 21
Views: 2101

Re: What is the document number in this index

I read centoventotto -128
P.
by paola52
18 Sep 2021, 15:06
Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Replies: 13
Views: 3115

Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates

An uncle contacted the parish, and they said we should contact the Diocese of Como. The Diocese of Como then told us to contact the Diocese of Milano. Vedano is and always has been in the Diocese of Milan, even when it was in the Province of Como. The Diocesan Archive in Milan has the copies of the...
by paola52
15 Sep 2021, 21:12
Topic: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates
Replies: 13
Views: 3115

Re: Giuseppe Bollini - help finding birth and marriage certificates

Hello I would bet on Vedano Olona as birthplace first because it is very specific,(I can't imagine someone making up Vedano as his birthplace, it is after all a small village ) and second because there are still a lot of Bollini living here , Being born before 1866 what you need is the baptismal rec...
by paola52
14 Apr 2021, 11:42
Topic: Foundling Birth Record Handwriting Help
Replies: 8
Views: 1126

Re: Foundling Birth Record Handwriting Help

Hi The area of Corso Palestro was heavily bombed during WWII and then rebuilt, what you see today is very different from Ida's times. It is an area in the hearth of the city, with the mix of popular housing and official buildings that is typical of Turin. The Museo of Torino has a lot of documents, ...