by ritacb
28 Jan 2015, 21:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I'm looking for Giuseppe Lalli
Replies: 35
Views: 5519

Re: I'm looking for Giuseppe Lalli

Grazie mille Suanj,
Appena ho una giornata libera provo ad andare a Isernia. .speriamo di trovare risposte!
a presto,
Rita.
by ritacb
28 Jan 2015, 18:35

Ciao Syanj,
Dopo la scoperta di Michael riusciamo a capire se Biondina può essere collegata alla mamma del mio antenato? Entrambe sono di Chiauci ed hanno lo stesso cognome Di Mario. Cosa si può fare?
by ritacb
28 Jan 2015, 11:27
Topic: Wanted tombstone in Holy Cross Cemetary Filadelfia
Replies: 15
Views: 3997

Re: Wanted tombstone in Holy Cross Cemetary Filadelfia

Good morning to everyone! Michael, Can you help me understand how my great-grandfather died? Because on certificate of death is written "inquest pending". I don't know if is possible that Biondina was a cousin but my great-grandfather was a native of Molise, precisely to Sessano and his mo...
by ritacb
27 Jan 2015, 16:24

Grazie mille,
Sei sempre molto chiara e precisa. Vorrei chiederti se non è troppo disturbo, notizie del figlio Nicholas...chissà che non arriviamo a qualcosa
by ritacb
27 Jan 2015, 11:10

Good morning! Michael and Helen, you'are great! Thank you very much for all! I know the meaning of "owner" but I wanted to see if is the one who pays the grave, because we relatives should be the owners. I would not want that Biondina was the companion because her name I don't sound famili...
by ritacb
26 Jan 2015, 21:06

Ciao Suanj, Ci sono alcune novità. Un amico del forum ha chiamato il cimitero dove dovrebbe essere sepolto il mio antenato. Ecco le info: Joseph Lalli Buried in Section 47, Range 7, Lot 38 Grave North He is the only person in this grave. The owner of the grave is Biondina Gentile She could not tell ...
by ritacb
26 Jan 2015, 20:58

Thanks a lot, you have been very kind! I would like to ask you some info: - What means be OWNER of a grave, - what means "she could not tell me if there is a tombstone"...she doesn' t know? - if as in Italy, families must pay for the maintenance of the graves. - if I can know from the docu...
by ritacb
25 Jan 2015, 11:24

good morning to all.
Yes I am Italian and I live in Italy so I haven't the ability to call the cemetery.
Thank you
by ritacb
24 Jan 2015, 11:04

Hi Helen, I have already written an email but I got no answer. I would be delighted if you could help me with the photo of the tomb. Anyway I'll let his data: Giuseppe Lalli born December 13, 1900 (or as written on the death certificate born on 12 Dec 1901) and died on 20 July 1945. Thank you very m...
by ritacb
24 Jan 2015, 10:54

Grazie mille per tutto e se ho novità ti tengo aggiornata!
Buona domenica anche a te
by ritacb
24 Jan 2015, 10:53
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: someone has relatives buried in the Holy Cross Cemetery of P
Replies: 4
Views: 1769

Re: someone has relatives buried in the Holy Cross Cemetery

Hi Xaymara,
unfortunately the dates do not match. he was born on 13 December 1900 )or as written on the death certificate on 12 Dec 1901) and died on 20 July 1945
by ritacb
23 Jan 2015, 22:09

Suanj ho solo queste informazioni certe e cioè che Giuseppe è nato a Sessano del Molise il 13/12/1900, la madre Maria Grazia Di Mario nata a Chiauci nel 1874 e il padre Lorenzo nato qualche anno prima della moglie.
by ritacb
23 Jan 2015, 19:44

Capisco. .potresti aver ragione. Ti chiedo cortesemente se riesci a sapere a questo punto se Joseph ha registrato figli. Io sto aspettando una risposta da mia zia che cercava di contattare un altro parente (l'ultimo) se ancora vivo...ti farò sapere. Ps. Si sa questo Joseph quando è morto? C' è anche...
by ritacb
23 Jan 2015, 11:48

Buongiorno Suanj, Ho chiesto informazioni più dettagliate ad un cugino e l' unica cosa che mi ha saputo dire è che la moglie di Giuseppe non prendeva un' assicurazione sulla morte ma la sua pensione americana al momento del decesso. Inoltre mi ha detto che non ricorda se sia morto d' infarto mentre ...
by ritacb
23 Jan 2015, 10:39

Hi Helen,
yes he is. can you give me info on the grave?
Thank you