Scialla-Signore Allegati register

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Scialla-Signore Allegati register

Post by oilman19 »

Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Scialla-Signore Allegati register

Post by Tessa78 »

Page 1 - Title page of the allegati of the registration for marriage of Gennaro Signore and Maria Scialla, file number 37
dated 1908, contains 5 pages

Page 2 - Birth extract for Gennaro
24 November 1873 in SMCV appeared Simone Signore, 31, son of Gennaro, declaring the birth to his wife Carmela Angiello, 29,daughter of Domenico, of a baby boy, named Gennaro.

Page 3 - Birth extract Maria
29 September 1881
father: Antonio Scialla, 27, farmer
mother: (can't make out first name) Ianniello, his wife
baby girl named Maria

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Page 4 is the first publication of banns on 16 February 1908.
It states bride and groom's names and their parents names. Looks like Maria's mother's name is Lucia.

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Page 5 is the publication of the second banns on 23 February 1908.

Page 6 is basically the certificate acknowledging that the banns were publicized as required. Looks like it's dated the 18 March 1908.

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Wow! I have this info on Ianniello and Scialla (my grandfather's surname and Scialla-his mother's surname) and I don't have sufficient info to link to my family tree. I know I am so close yet cannot make the connection.
I guess until I find my Ggrandparents Allegati register (I don't know when they were married) I will have to store this info along with some other missing links.
Thank you, Tessa. I blew up the mother's name and the best I could come up with is Lucia, also.
Welcome back to the forum.

Much appreciated,

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Tessa78 wrote:Page 1 - Title page of the allegati of the registration for marriage of Gennaro Signore and Maria Scialla, file number 37
dated 1908, contains 5 pages

Page 2 - Birth extract for Gennaro
24 November 1873 in SMCV appeared Simone Signore, 31, son of Gennaro, declaring the birth to his wife Carmela Angiello, 29,daughter of Domenico, of a baby boy, named Gennaro.

Page 3 - Birth extract Maria
29 September 1881
father: Antonio Scialla, 27, farmer
mother: Lucia Ianniello, his wife
baby girl named Maria

T.