Naturalization Record Help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Naturalization Record Help

Post by adelfio »

Nome: Raffaele Palladino
Classe: 1890
Comune di nascita: Eboli
Full text: Raffaele Palladino son of Vincenzo Palladino e Egidia Venuto nato il 09/07/1890 a Eboli di professione contadino

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
amarino81
Rookie
Rookie

Post by amarino81 »

adelfio wrote:Nome: Raffaele Palladino
Classe: 1890
Comune di nascita: Eboli
Full text: Raffaele Palladino son of Vincenzo Palladino e Egidia Venuto nato il 09/07/1890 a Eboli di professione contadino

Marty
WOW! Where did you find that?
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

The Salerno military database for the leva dates are in month/day/year
PG LINK
http://www.archiviodistatosalerno.benic ... te-di-leva
I was able to get the marriage record for Vincenzo and Irene (Cestaro) from Eboli last yr. He was born on 4/24/1881 on Strada Rua, Eboli.
Who where the parents of Vincenzo?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
amarino81
Rookie
Rookie

Post by amarino81 »

adelfio wrote:The Salerno military database for the leva dates are in month/day/year
PG LINK
http://www.archiviodistatosalerno.benic ... te-di-leva
I was able to get the marriage record for Vincenzo and Irene (Cestaro) from Eboli last yr. He was born on 4/24/1881 on Strada Rua, Eboli.
Who where the parents of Vincenzo?

Marty
IIRC the parent's names were not on their marriage document. I will double check when I get home tonight.
amarino81
Rookie
Rookie

Post by amarino81 »

I scanned the documents from Eboli. I have the marriage papers for Vincenzo and Irene as well birth information on one of their daughters Rosina (listed as Rose on the 1930 census).

It appears to name the parents. Either I am reading it wrong, there was a typo or both fathers had the same name.
Vincenzo - Paolo Franceso and Rosa Belvedero
Irene - Paolo Franceso and Rosa Pesticcio
VincenzoPalladino-IreneCestaro-Marriage-Eboli-1905.pdf
RosinaPalladino-Birth-1905-Eboli.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

Vincenzo and Irene's fathers both have the same given name (Francesco Paolo), yes. That's not unusual - so do Vincenzo and Irene's mothers. So Vincenzo's parents were Francesco Paolo Palladino and Rosa Belvedere and Irene's were Francesco Paolo Cestaro and Rosa Pesticcio.

BTW, the surname of the father is not separately listed on the birth record since it is the same as the child's.