I need your help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SantiagoEstrada3

I need your help

Post by SantiagoEstrada3 »

hello good morning. I need help. I am looking for the marriage certificate (approximately made in 1874, I do not have the exact year), Pasquale Canepa (born around 1845 in Ovada, Alessandria, Italy) and Caterina Olivieri (born around 1852 in Benforte Monferrato, Alessandria, Italy) . They both had a daughter named Felisa Canepa and emigrated to Argentina. Actually I'm looking for the names of Pasquale and Caterina's parents, since I'm putting together my family tree. Please excuse my English, as I am using the translator. I would appreciate if anyone finds this information. thank you so much. Santiago Estrada, from Argentina.
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: I need your help

Post by mmogno »

Where did the marriage take place?

Belforte Monferrato, not Benforte
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
SantiagoEstrada3

Yes, it was a typing error in "belforte". The truth is that I don't know where they got married. I could only see in the 1895 census that they married around 1874. I don't have any more information than that. Thank you very much for answering
SantiagoEstrada3

Hello mmogno, while searching I found that Felisa Canepa (I don't know what her name would be in Italian), the daughter of Pascuale Canepa and Caterina Olivieri, was born in Ovada, Piedmont, Italy. so they probably got married there. Greetings
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

SantiagoEstrada3 wrote: 08 May 2024, 04:55 Hello mmogno, while searching I found that Felisa Canepa (I don't know what her name would be in Italian), the daughter of Pascuale Canepa and Caterina Olivieri, was born in Ovada, Piedmont, Italy. so they probably got married there. Greetings
Can you post the link to birth record, please?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
SantiagoEstrada3

I don't have the link, I only know that he could have been born between 1873 to 1885