The same word nipote also means grandchild as well as niece or nephew. Which can be a bit difficult in understanding the relationship.
Leita
Search found 3 matches
- 30 May 2012, 18:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: "Stato delle Anime" - Census?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5854
- 19 Sep 2008, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14419
Re: Researching: Riolo - descendants from Piana Dei Greci
Rick,
Thanks for the compliment, however, Josie Plescia Vaughn is the "Historian" for Piana. She has transcribed all of the records that are on microfilm for Piana. Yes, all!! So there is so much information available for all families who immigrated from Piana. (Piana Dei Greci- Piana degli Albanesi ...
Thanks for the compliment, however, Josie Plescia Vaughn is the "Historian" for Piana. She has transcribed all of the records that are on microfilm for Piana. Yes, all!! So there is so much information available for all families who immigrated from Piana. (Piana Dei Greci- Piana degli Albanesi ...
- 28 Jul 2006, 09:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8341
Re: DiLeonardo from Contessa Entellina
terri,
If you will contact me I will be happy to see if I have information about your grandmother. It is my web site with the Contessa Entellina picture that you went to. I have many thousands of records about immigrants from Contessa Entellina and their ancestors. Also have thousands of records ...
If you will contact me I will be happy to see if I have information about your grandmother. It is my web site with the Contessa Entellina picture that you went to. I have many thousands of records about immigrants from Contessa Entellina and their ancestors. Also have thousands of records ...