Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions. I'm aware of the listings in the Louisiana records. That's how I obtained their death records and the birth records of the children. And the research on World Trees is mine.
I'm not sure I've seen the 1870 census, so thanks for that. However, again ...
Search found 4 matches
- 20 May 2006, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spokes - Tarantino family in New Orleans
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21153
- 20 May 2006, 12:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spokes - Tarantino family in New Orleans
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21153
Spokes - Tarantino family in New Orleans
I'm looking for help on the Tarantino family in New Orleans, Louisiana. Nicolo Tarantino and Rosa Manfre had at least five children in New Orleans between 1867 and 1878. They were: Mary, Francis, Frank a.k.a. "Chick", Catherine a.k.a "Katie", and Girolamo Guiseppe.
Frank a.k.a. "Chick" Tarantino ...
Frank a.k.a. "Chick" Tarantino ...
- 24 Jun 2005, 09:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: RINAUDO - from town of Cefalu'
- Replies: 24
- Views: 25919
Re: RINAUDO - from town of Cefalu'
I have a Rinaudo although it could be Rinaldo -- I'm not sure -- all in Cefalu. Andrea Piraro married to Vincenza Rinauldo (or Rinaldo) before 1811. They were my 3 Greats Grandparents. Their daughter was Innocenzia Maria Piraro. She married Guiseppe Nicolo Marsiglia about 22 Jan 1831.
I have not ...
I have not ...
- 24 Jun 2005, 08:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12508
Re: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
My ancestors are also from Cefalu. The LDS does have extensive films of the civil records from 1820 to 1910 (with a few gaps). You should be able to find your ancestors if you look.
I have one Glorioso in my tree: Prospera Glorioso born about 1789, married about 1813 Maestro Francesco Vizzini ...
I have one Glorioso in my tree: Prospera Glorioso born about 1789, married about 1813 Maestro Francesco Vizzini ...