Search found 3 matches

by Barbhill
14 Apr 2004, 21:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: translation
Replies: 1
Views: 4852

translation

Could someone please interpret this for me?

Dare il benvenuto alla mia famiilia da Siclia.
BarbHill
by Barbhill
14 Apr 2004, 21:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Posante, pusanti, posante, prestigaucomo
Replies: 1
Views: 4115

Posante, pusanti, posante, prestigaucomo

Looking for some more detailed information about Isadoro Pusanti (ellis island spelling) currently spelling is Posante, and his wife G. Prestigaucomo. I heard from a unknown relative that believes Isadoro had two sons named Phillip-half brothers. the ky family of Posantes do not know anything about ...
by Barbhill
18 Mar 2004, 18:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Posante
Replies: 5
Views: 8249

Posante

I have been looking for some information about the Isadore Posante family--I believe from Sicily. It seems that I have hit a brick wall. On one surname map I saw the Posante name but no information was given. can anyone help? Barb