Search found 6 matches

by LilyMagic
15 Feb 2012, 20:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pentone/Sersale
Replies: 1
Views: 825

Pentone/Sersale

How interesting it is to find out the deep dark secrets that they family has hidden away all these years. Seems my Grandpa was not the nicest of people, so i tried to put the pieces together through research. This is what I have found out and have filled in the blanks.
Grandpa Antonio Rizzetta born ...
by LilyMagic
02 Oct 2008, 16:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28236

Re: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy

thanks so much for all the info you sent. First Teresa Calabrese (Grandma) I still have nothing on her other than the census. I know she had to come sometime prior to 1895 since she and grandpa had a baby in NY (they werent married at the time). I know she lived in Peekskill with her sister Concetta ...
by LilyMagic
02 Oct 2008, 10:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28236

Re: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy

Yes this must be her!!! She did come to join her son Antonio and they lived in the Williamsbridge section of the Bronx. I will have to go to the Ellis site and try to print off this thank you so much
by LilyMagic
02 Oct 2008, 00:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28236

Re: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy

Filomena would have lived with her son Antonio when she came here. I dont understand 1st papers? Does that mean there are no papers for second or more trips? I do not have any manifest on any of the Rizzetta family. Im not sure if the Antonio Rizzetta that is listed on Ellis 1928 is my grandfather ...
by LilyMagic
01 Oct 2008, 21:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28236

Re: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy

Yes that is my grandfather & Mother's census I noticed that it states he lived in PA first? I dont know how your printed off so nicely Maybe he arrived at a port in PA. His mothers Filomena (Esposito Bonita) Rizzetta came also not sure on the year I have checked Ellis Island with no results although ...
by LilyMagic
01 Oct 2008, 17:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28236

Re: Any information on Pentone, Italy

My grandmother Theresa Calabres was born in Pentone in 1876 to Michael and Rose (Crittelli) I have been unsucessful in finding out any information on my grandmother, I havent even been able to fin when she arrived in this country. I do know she had a sister Concetta who owned a boarding house with ...