Thank you!! I certainly appreciate the information.
Daniel
Search found 4 matches
- 19 Apr 2004, 13:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Extract Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3477
- 19 Apr 2004, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Extract Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3477
Birth Extract Question
I recieved a birth extract for a relative and it had her name listed as CIPOLLETTI, MADDALENA (Nome), however, beneth the name was a statement that reads "Altri nomi successivi al primo: PIERINA, MARIA".
The best I can translate this means that there was a previous name.
Does anyone know why ...
The best I can translate this means that there was a previous name.
Does anyone know why ...
- 21 Mar 2004, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: A really basic question...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3034
A really basic question...
I would like to write to potential relatives in Italy to discover if they are truly related. Is there a sample letter that I could modify? I would like to introduce myself, tell them who my relatives are, and ask them if there is a connection.
I know zero Italian (well maybe a few words) and have ...
I know zero Italian (well maybe a few words) and have ...
- 21 Mar 2004, 00:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: A really basic request...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4839
A really basic request...
I would like to write to potential relatives in Italy to discover if they are truly related. Is there a sample letter that I could modify? I would like to introduce myself, tell them who my relatives are, and ask them if there is a connection.
I know zero Italian (well maybe a few words) and have ...
I know zero Italian (well maybe a few words) and have ...